“This woman has the most unnatural affection for pot roast and heavy cream.”
- First and truest love goes to the Irish RedBreast. Single malt, one of the only 2 pure pot still whiskeys alive today.
- Dreamy, normally unattainable love goes to Glenmorangie Signet.
- Secondary love = Scotch.
- Adventure times are often spent with Rye.
- Occasionally, Bourbon can convince me for a dance.
Cooking and Recipes: Specialty = Yummy Ugly Foods
After finding it disappointing to eat out in exburbia (before graduate school), I started cooking. I will probably post some of the most requested recipes at some point and tag them with “Food”, e.g.
- Poor-man’s Beef Wellington
- Creamy Chuck Pot Roast
- Magic Beef Shank
- Chicken in 40 cloves (finally up!)
- Sloppy Joey
- Taiwanese Lo-You Rice (I wrote this recipe in Traditional Chinese)
- Corn Roast, Husk-on
- Perfect Poach and Hard Boiled Eggs
- De-winkled Crispy Bacon
Multi-purpose Chocolate Cake: “Love-Child of Brownie & Chocolate Collapse Cake”
- Chocolate Collapse Cake